If your bag has any kind of printing on it, turn it inside out and hot glue the bottom flaps closed before you begin, then paint or create a Halloween scene or picture on the bag by using any kind of craft supplies you have available to you.
While the first bag is drying, add a rope to the second bag before slipping it into the painted bag.
Adding rope to bag:
If you need directions to help put the rope on, follow these simple steps:
|Step 1: Knot loop|
|Step 2: Glue rope to
bottom of bag
Step 3: Bring the loops up and glue the rope to the four areas of the bag as shown in the picture above. (There are two areas in the middle of the bottom edge and two areas in the middle of the top edge). Click on the picture to enlarge if you can not see the word “glue”. Do not glue the whole side down because the bag will need room to expand.
|Step 4: Put the bags
together and glue
Tips for safe trick or treating…
– Take a flashlight with you.
– Go with a grown up.
– Have a cell phone with you in case you get separated from your group.
– Trick or Treat at houses you know.
– Stay with friends.
– Don’t go into houses or cars without your guardian’s permission.
Instead of trick or treating from house to house…..
– Trunk or treat.
– Have a Halloween party and invite all your friends.
– Stay home and give out treats to other trick or treaters.
Have a happy and safe Halloween!
Looking for more great Halloween things to do?