Introducing the Chinese New Year Activity Page on Funschooling Press…
This publication offers four (4) activities and puzzles based on Chinese New Year.
Page 1 Activities Include:
- Word Search about Chinese New Year (21 Words)
- Symbols of the Season Research Project
- A creative activity suggestion to make a Chinese zodiac placemat or wheel.
- A fun Chopstick Challenge.
Page 2 Includes:
- Answers to the puzzles on page 1.
- Chinese Zodiac symbols to cut out and place on the placemat/wheel.
- Tips for celebrating the Chinese New Year.
- A link with resources to help with the research project.
Page 3 Chinese Zodiac Wheel Printable
- Print the page and glue the Zodiac symbols from page 2 to it. Fill in the remaining area with dates, meanings, Chinese characters, or something of your own choosing.
Great for homeschooling families and educators.
This is a digital product – nothing will be shipped to you.
Pages are not editable.
For personal use only. Print as many pages as you like, but do not resell this file or any printed material for profit.
Do not share this publication with others.
Copyright © by Fran W and Funschooling Press. All rights reserved