You’ve come across a great site that you want to spend some time looking through, but as luck would have it, you don’t have time to check it out as fully as you’d like right then and there.
- Bookmark the page in a file folder made especially for that topic.
- Email or text it to yourself.
- Put it in your blogroll or start a blog post with the URL.
- Pin it to your Pinterest page. (You can make private boards too!)
- Share it on social media.
- Copy the URL and make a memo out of it.
- Save the information so you can read it offline.