Make an A-Z list of fall-related words, then brainstorm some ways to use the list to:
Develop your own games. For ex:
· Nature Hunt
· Nature Bingo
· Category Game
· “I’m Thinking Of A Word”
Use as many words as possible to:
· Make a one of a kind criss-cross (fill-in) puzzle on line or on graph paper.
· Draw or write a story.
· Make a Word Scramble
· Think of another word for the chosen words.
· Create a Rebus story.
· Plot out a DIY Word Search Puzzle
· Figure out the Word Values
· Figure out what words can Go Together. (Ex: Crunch & Leaves)
Use the idea provided or come up with your own.
· Decorate your home or room using the words as inspiration.
Something Fun To Do Index
Fun Pages Index
Connect with FranW.com!
You must be logged in to post a comment.