I’m excited to announce a brand new ebook and my new Learning Tangent Magazine store, Funschooling Workshop! I invite you to come check it out to see the new publications I have available.
One of those publications is called…
I’ve teamed up with Betty Jo Hendrickson of Still Learning Something New to offer ideas and activities that show homeschool parents, educators, families, event planners, babysitters, libraries, recreational leaders, club leaders, and anyone who plans monthly activities for others, how helpful and useful her awesome list of Special Days can be to them!
This marvelous collection of 100 ideas and activities is suitable for all grade levels and ages, and covers a variety of subjects and diverse topics!
About this publication:
- It has been written and developed by Fran Wisniewski and Betty Jo Hendrickson.
- Has 100 easy to use ideas/activities!
- It’s 17 pages long and printer friendly.
- Offers safe external resource pages for extended information, research, and learning!
- Is an Instant Digital Download: 1 PDF
- Contains Family friendly activities.
- Has a printable recipe and craft section.
I hope you’ll take the time to check it out!