Fall Leaves by Fran W.
Autumn begins in the Northern Hemisphere between September 22nd and 24th each year, and as the green leaves fade away, we are left with the beautifully colored leaves of fall.
The weather will grow colder, signs for seasonal festivals and celebrations will pop-up around town, and before you know it, the fun fall holidays will be here!
Here are some of the questions we will be asking:
- What is the fall equinox and why does it happen?
- If it’s the beginning of autumn in the Northern hemisphere, what’s happening in the Southern hemisphere?
- Why do the leaves show off their true colors in the fall?
- What holidays and fun-filled events are celebrated during the fall season?
- What kind of fall-related activities can be enjoyed during the season?