|Plastic Egg Game|
Before you throw away that egg carton or your plastic eggs from an egg hunt, grab a timer so you can play the following fun game.
There are a few ways to play but you will only need the following items:
Recycled egg carton that carried 12 or 18 eggs
12-18 Plastic eggs that fit in the egg carton – both halves
Pencil and paper
Open the egg carton and take your plastic eggs apart.
The object of this game is to put all the plastic eggs together and then back in the carton as quickly as possible.
How to play
- Set the timer to zero.
- When the player is ready, start the time.
- Once the timer starts, the player will put the halves of the plastic eggs together in any order, as quickly as possible, and put them in the carton.
- Once the carton is full, stop the timer and record the time.
- Players can match the colors instead of mixing them up before putting them in the carton.
- Players can beat their best recorded time.
- Put a time on the clock and get all the eggs in the carton before the time runs out. Try it by matching colors too.
- Put all the halves together in the carton, then take them apart as quickly as possible while the timer is running. Record the time.
- If you are using a carton with 12 openings, use one with 18 or more.
Categories: Family Activities