Before you throw that water bottle away, or toss it into the recycle bin, think of some fun and useful ways to give it a new purpose. Use a small water bottle or a gallon size.
Make sure you clean it out well and allow it to dry completely if you plan to store anything in it.
Tip: A little soapy water will clean it out, to remove odors, a little vinegar or baking soda can help eliminate it.
Here is a list of challenges, please choose as many as you would like to do:
· Use it to plant something that can grow during the fall season. (Gallon size plus would be best for this project.)
· Make a game: With one bottle.
· Make a game: With multiple bottles.
· Make a toy
· A science experiment
· A craft project
· Make a home for an imaginary creature
· A flip bottle game
· A bird feeder
· Storage container
· Some other practical thing
Connect with FranW.com!